Monday, December 11, 2006

Yes, Roy, I have a blog!

I am very pleased with my gift for Roy this year. I can't let it slip here, but he will be SO surprised.

I think I'm getting a lime green iPod Nano (to match my wallet). I'm such a gadget girl thanks to Roy. This time I get the newest gadget instead of using his cast-offs!

We have another crazy weekend coming up. Friday night is Roy's Christmas Party. Saturday morning the kids have practice for the Christmas Program at church. Saturday night is my Christmas Party. Sunday evening is the Christmas Program. We had to withdraw from the awesomely fun Scion Snow Day at Seven Oaks. Roy's pretty bummed, but we had to draw the line somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget!

You're more tech savvy than I am, with an Ipod and a Blog! I feel so out-dated now!