Saturday, March 31, 2007

Grandma Rules

The kids and I went to 2 stores for groceries today. After arriving home and getting everything inside before it rained, I started putting away the fridge & freezer items. I opened the freezer, and there staring at me was a Dairy Queen quart of ice cream, with big giant block letters saying, "FOR AARON AND LILLIAN ONLY"

Thanks Grandma, now Roy and I have to wait until bedtime to sneak out for our OWN DQ treat.

We had tacos for supper, but due to a picky husband and son, we didn't actually use taco meat. I added sausage seasoning to the ground pork, which was pretty good. I also had my black olives, tomatoes and sour cream, so I didn't complain about the meat. Lillian is the only one in the family who likes refried beans, but I forgot to buy them. We all like different things. On pizza delivery night (usually Thursday!), we order a pepperoni for Roy and the kids, and I get my favorite pizza - ham, mushrooms, and black or green olives. SO weird, I know. Lately Lillian has been wanting just cheese pizza, so we'll take off the pepperoni. I'm NOT getting 3 pizzas yet!

No comments: