Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Home again, home again

Aaron missed 2 days of school, but he went back today. He was anxious to get back - a good sign.

I took today off because Lily didn't feel good yesterday and stayed home with Roy. I actually have two patients at home today. Lily has an awful cough, and a fever still. Roy is also home, as he has a 103 temp. I'm doing fine, no hint of a nasty cold or flu for me. Hmmm, I'm the only one in the family who got a flu shot...... I've also been washing my hands until they're raw anytime I touch one of them or their stuff.

Lily' s gift exchange at daycare is today at 12:00, so she and I plan to go over for that and then I'll bring her home. This cold is going around daycare anyway.

I'm using this down time to go through my iTunes thoroughly, and remove the songs I just don't listen to, the ones I skip every time they come up. I'm also organizing the songs I do like into better playlists. I've discovered I really love Skillet, which surprised me. They're a Christian Rock group that actually sounds good - not your sappy 80's type of "Christian Rock" that's really not. Try them sometime if you're looking for something different.

Back to the whiny patients....


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: