Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas comes unexpectedly....

Roy got a Christmas Card and gift certificate from two of his Sunday School kids, signed "From your 2 best students". He told them they were his "most humble" students, too! Their younger sister is in my class, and she had a gift for me too. I guess I don't think about being a "teacher" too much, so I was very surprised and pleased. My gift was a silver Christmas tree and a matching candle with a snowflake hanging above it. I'm going to put away a few of my candles to make room for it on our entertainment center. Her mom said they thought of me as "artistic", so they thought I'd like it. I asked why, (because I don't have an artistic bone in my body) and her mom said because my glasses are so cool. Thanks to Roy, my optician husband!!

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: