Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tired

What a night! Aaron and I stayed at church all night for the annual Grade School Lock-in. It was a busy night, but everyone got some sleep. We watched 2 movies, made tons of crafts, had ice cream pop floats, and played some games. We finally settled down to sleep around 1:30 a.m. Sleeping on the pews is fine, but you have to be careful. No one fell off this year!

Roy brought Lily over to the church this morning around 7:15, before he went to work. We had breakfast there and then packed up and came home.

We have a family lunch for Roy's Grandpa Val's 95th birthday at 12:00 today, so I hope we all can take naps this morning!

Tomorrow Sunday School starts being 1 hour instead of 35 minutes. I think we'll be able to fill up the time, my 1st graders always need more time to color, etc anyway. This way we'll get done there instead of taking things home to finish. They're all reading now so we're playing lots of hangman games. Sometimes I only have 1 kid, but usually 2-3. It's a small class, but that's fine with me. That way everyone gets some attention.

Off to bed (maybe) now...





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: