Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A random test for everyone

I see there's some country music fans out there. Anybody Old Skool? I grayed out the ones that have been guessed. I need the Song title, the Artist is bonus points. I added a few more words to some of them. There's always Google if you get stumped. Keep going!

I borrowed this idea from my buddy Chris, who got it from somebody else. Such is the Internet!
Step 1: Put your iPod on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.

Either email me at birdit24@yahoo.com with your guess (with the correct #), or post your comment here. Thanks for playing!!

  1. Take my hands, take my feet, take the music to the street
  2. She grew up in a Indiana town, had a good-lookin' mama, never was around
  3. Love is a burning thing, and it makes a fiery ring
  4. Like a hawk on the wind and the sun on the rise
  5. Darlin' you've got to let me know
  6. Baby lock the door and turn the lights down low - Just to Be Your Man, Josh Turner
  7. Shake shake shake senora
  8. Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
  9. I beg your pardon - I Never Promised You a Rose Garden
  10. Chrome, she can see herself - Chrome, Trace Adkins
  11. We rock forever we stop whenever
  12. He was sittin' there his brush in hand
  13. I thought number one would surely be me
  14. I play chicken with the train - Cowboy Troy
  15. And I'm amazed by you
  16. Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, for our Lord God Almighty reigns
  17. It's easy or not to be wise
  18. Billy Ray was a preacher's son
  19. Desmond has a barrow in the marketplace - Ob la di, Ob la da (Life Goes On)
  20. Hello darkness my old friend - The Sound of Silence
  21. Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling
  22. In my hometown for anyone who sticks around
  23. Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin
  24. Save me from this prison
  25. Long awaited rains are falling hard upon the thirsty ground

1 comment:

TheDorothyFamily said...

Hey Bridgit! I got your blog address from Ann's site. I wanna play! Has anyone emailed you yet? #20. "The Sound of Silence" (?) I can't remember who sings it, that was back in my Kirkwood days with Andy. I'm certain he could come up with the group. And we both can sing the whole song, what does that say for us????!!!!
Thank God those days are now just ..... memories!
Take Care, Jan