Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All Scion Show 4.0

It's our 4th Annual All Scion Show in Ames, IA! The pictures pretty much tell the whole story, or you can go to www.allscionshow.com if you're really interested.

For the raffle drawing for all registrants, I won an xB steering wheel that doesn't fit my car. BUT, it fits Roy's car, and it looks good!

An xA owner/friend won Putco grilles for an xB (like $599 retail people!), and she actually gave them to me!!! Roy put them on yesterday, and now my xB looks fierce. That's right, I said FIERCE! I'll post pics soon, I promise.

Aaron was one of the first group of people to ride in the 2008 xB that was brought from out of state just for the show. It's a lot different from the original xB (1.0), but it's growing on me.


Photobucket Album

No comments: