Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TWINS update!

Hello everyone,

Both babies are doing very well. David is still in the NICU, but breathing on his own, they will keep him there for a total of 48 hours. Tomorrow evening hopefully he'll be back with his sister and parents. Zoe is a little ham, making lots of faces and expressions. Her cousins Aaron & Lily got to hold her a lot tonight, and Aaron said he likes her even though he thought David would be better since he's a boy, but now he changed his mind.

On the way there, I told Lily she could hold Zoe, and said she'd need to be very careful and use a pillow underneath. Lily assured me she "knows how to hold a baby Mommy". Oh yeah, she does that all the time right?! When she got to hold Zoe, she looked over at Uncle Brett and said, "See Uncle Brett? This is how you hold a baby." I think he's got the hang of it already!

Sarah is doing much better today, she feels like herself again. Brett is a proud daddy!!

Brett took me upstairs to see David in the NICU. David has his own little room where it's nice and quiet. He looks smaller than Zoe, but I think it's because he didn't have a hat on. His nose is a little different from Zoe's, and his hair looked darker to me. I hope I can compare them side by side sometime soon here. Either way, they're both CUTE!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF THE TWINS!

No comments: