Thursday, July 01, 2010

BOGO! (13 weeks)

When we thought we were having one baby, we had already decided on the name Cameron for a boy, and Camryn for a girl.  Since we need to think of more names, I suggested "BOGO" (Buy One Get One)" or "Bo" until we know their genders!  I am a dork, but Roy loves me that way.
On Sunday at church, we got to talk to the head pastor and his wife.  They also had "just one more baby" and ended up with twins - 4 kids total!  She said she just cried and cried when they found out about their twins.  Roy and I just laughed - I keep saying, "God must know what he's doing, because we don't!"  We had everything planned out for 1 more baby, and boom! - here's TWO.  We had already ordered a RAV4 with a 3rd row seat, thinking that would be plenty of room for a carseat and everyone else.  Now we're not sure, but we'll make it work.  I see a minivan in our future though - sigh. 
Sunday night Roy took me out on a date.  We went to Granite City and I chowed on Idaho Nachos so much that I couldn't eat any of my chicken wrap.  It made a nice lunch on Tuesday though.  We finally got to talk about logistics of TWO babies.  We had already planned to build a non-conforming room in the basement for Aaron, so the babies will share Aaron's old room.  We're going to Freecycle the dining room table and chairs, and make a downstairs mini nursery area, especially since I'll be having a c-section again. Stairs are not a good thing after a c-section, trust me. Unfortunately the only bathroom is upstairs, but it'll work. 
We have very good friends that have 1 year olds and want to give us their baby stuff.  Once the dining room is cleared out, we'll have a place to put stuff so we can figure out what we'll still need.  Sarah told me we won't need two of everything, really, especially the big stuff. 
I've had no energy to do anything.  I can fall asleep in 5 seconds flat.  Since I'm 13 weeks now, I hope to get some energy back soon.  I've been eating practically non-stop I swear!  Our friends down the street gave me some yummy protein shake mix to try. I had one this morning mixed with chocolate milk and it was SO good.  I'm going to try one with fruit later.  Food tastes SO good or SO bad. I can't stand popcorn, even the smell of it.  Somebody at work had made microwave popcorn at 8 A.M. the other day.  Yuck!

No comments: